A private family mausoleum is an above-ground building used as a permanent resting place for the deceased. Some private mausoleums are single mausoleums and others are family mausoleums. If you are considering a private family mausoleum, here is what you need to know:
- It is private and allows the burial space to be personalized.
- Everything can be arranged prior to death, which relieves bereaved family members of the burden of making arrangements after death.
- Your loved ones can visit frequently in a personal, comfortable and climate-controlled setting.
- Colored stones
- Custom etchings
- Decorative engravings
- Several crypts for multiple family members
- Multiple chambers
- A seating area for loved ones
Polchinski Memorials is a premier mausoleum company located in Hawthorne in Westchester County, NY. Our buildings are designed, engineered and constructed by Rock of Ages and have a full perpetual warranty that protects you, your heirs and the cemetery. This is the strongest warranty available anywhere. You can trust a Rock of Ages private family mausoleum to represent your family for all the future generations to come.
Polchinski Memorials has been in business for decades, so we are able to give you the valuable advice and guidance necessary for making this important decision. Please call us for more information at 914-984-4198 or 203-413-1345. You can also email us at email@example.com.