Monuments are built with materials like granite, bronze, and marble. Among them, granite is the most common and widely used. Granite is preferred because it is durable and attractive.
Advantages of Using Granite for Cemetery Monument Manufacturing
- Granite has the ability to withstand extreme temperatures, modern hydrocarbon and acid rain pollution.
- Granite is available in a wide range of colors.
- The price of granite is affordable when compared to materials like marble.
- Granite can be etched, polished, and carved to produce beautiful results.
- Granite headstones come in all shapes and sizes to fit any budget.
- Granite requires minimum maintenance thereby reducing the maintenance costs.
- Granite does not deteriorate easily.
Cemetery Monuments in Westchester, New York
Polchinski Memorials is a cemetery monument and headstone designer in Westchester. They have been creating family memorials, monuments, headstones and mausoleums for over 125 years. To choose the best monument within your budget, contact Polchinski Memorials at 914-984-4198.